We must start by clarifying that the skin is the largest organ in your body and also the one that is most exposed to external agents. The sun, pollution, weather, and other factors take their toll on its elasticity. You should at least know that it is never too late to start taking care of it properly.
The first wrinkles always appear in the areas of fine lines. They appear on the forehead, in the area around the mouth and also in the eyes. Due to the constant repetition of the same movements throughout your life, the skin gradually gives way until a wrinkle forms. The most striking usually appears in:
– The frown. They are a classic since, as is logical, your facial expression changes throughout the day and leaves its indelible mark on your skin.
– The eye contour. The famous crow’s feet are produced by continuous eye movement and greater laxity of the skin in this area.
– The upper area of the lips. As in the previous cases, you move your mouth to speak, eat, and drink. Little by little, the skin folds over itself until it forms what is known as “barcodes.”
– The corner of the lips and chin. If the skin comes off the cheek area due to the lack of collagen, it is common for the so-called puppet lines to appear, causing a sadder expression.
Also, they can cross between them and continue to affect the image of your face permanently. Luckily, technology has advanced a lot in this sector, and it is now possible to undergo treatments as effective as the ones we are now discussing.
What Are The Most Recommended Facial Rejuvenation Treatments?
It is important to mention that the following treatments’ objective is always to smooth wrinkles and even eliminate them, depending on the case. Before beginning to expose the advantages of the most appropriate treatments, we must clarify that there are two fundamental types of wrinkles:
– The fixed ones. Those that are produced by the loss of substances such as elastin or collagen fall into this group. They do not vary even by changing facial expression, and they are the ones that can cause you the worst feeling when looking in the mirror. Those that surround the face-up explained, enter this group.
The most recommended treatment is the combined application of botulinum toxin, better known as Botox and hyaluronic acid. The first substance helps to avoid the most marked wrinkles. The second fills the depression of the skin effectively.
– The dynamics. Those that only appear when you change the expression on your face are considered this way. Botox is the most widely used treatment, given its properties.
Advantages Of Using Botox To Blur Wrinkles
We must remind you that this substance has an unjustified bad press due to malpractice. By controlling the amount to be injected, it is possible to avoid wrinkles and that image of a paralyzed face that is not recommended.
Also, it is very effective from the first session allowing you to enjoy its effects easily. It does not generate tension nor an expression that is not following your age. Trusting in a good specialist, you will have the opportunity to rejuvenate your face suitably.
Advantages Of Hyaluronic Acid
The main one is that it is a substance that you already have in your body, and that can be synthesized naturally. It is ideal for filling in the most pronounced wrinkles and allows you to easily shape the face. Your body will gradually absorb it until you achieve a surprising result, but never striking.
We hope we have clarified everything you needed to know about wrinkles and also about the most effective treatments to smooth them. Put yourself in our hands and renew your image, don’t let wrinkles affect you too much and dare start a new stage in your life that is much more positive. Say goodbye to wrinkles, and you will notice the difference.